Friday, July 3, 2009

What have I been doing?

Well, I recently started writing reviews for Fallen Angel Reviews. I love it! I can't wait until my probationary period is up. Then I will be able to review more than 2 books at a time.

I have also come to the conclusion that I a step away from bankruptcy. I can't win for losing sometimes. I try to pay everything on time, then a bill will come up out of the blue (that I forgot needed to be paid) and I will end up paying out more than I make every two weeks. I am looking for a part-time job now. My current job is 8-5 but I am willing to work from 6-11 on weekdays and anytime on weekends and holidays. I mean who wouldn't want to hire me? I'll tell you who: Wal-Mart! It's enough to drive a body to drink!

I am trying to think of anything I own that I can sell for some quick cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment